Re: FOSDEM 2019 (ACTION: please register or mail)

From: alex sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019 (ACTION: please register or mail)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 11:29:11 +0200

I'm in.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, 11:23 Pjotr Prins, <address@hidden> wrote:
Who wants to come to a separate 2 day GNU Guix event?

That is the Thursday Jan 31st and/or Friday Feb 1st right before
FOSDEM. I.e., 4 days of hacker nirvana.

FOSDEM is really great. Look at last year's schedule for Saturday

  https://archive.fosdem.org/2018/schedule/day/saturday/

Last year we had a 1 day event with about 25 people before FOSDEM.
See

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2018

If you intend to come and/or want to speak please add your name and
proposed title to the new page at

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2018

Alternatively, reply here or mail me privately so we can keep a tally.

Please do so because we need to find a venue again on a first come
first go basis if we run out of seats.

Pj.