Re: Thread 1 "guile" received signal SIGPWR, Power fail/restart.

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Thread 1 "guile" received signal SIGPWR, Power fail/restart.
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 23:45:54 -0500

Amirouche Boubekki <address@hidden> writes:

> I have a guile crash that I can reproduce all the time so far that says:
>
>   Thread 1 "guile" received signal SIGPWR, Power fail/restart.

SIGPWR is used internally by libgc.  If I recall correctly, it's done to
suspend all threads within their signal handlers before performing a
garbage collection.  I can't seem to reproduce this on my system at the
moment, but as I recall, when this happened in GDB I would simply type
"c" to continue.  Does that work for you?

      Mark