Re: Thread 1 "guile" received signal SIGPWR, Power fail/restart.

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: Thread 1 "guile" received signal SIGPWR, Power fail/restart.
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 21:00:00 +0100

On 2018-01-20 20:32, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:
I have a guile crash that I can reproduce all the time so far that says:

  Thread 1 "guile" received signal SIGPWR, Power fail/restart.

[snip]

The core is at http://hyperdev.fr/static/gnunet-guile-1.gz

To reproduce follow those steps

I use guile-2.2.3 from guix.

To reproduce the bug you need guix:

  git clone git://gnunet.org/gnunet-guile2.git

Then install gnunet:

  guix package -f guix.scm

Then compile the gnunet-guile with:

  ./bootstrap && ./configure && make

You need to run gnunet services, for that do the following:

  mkdir /tmp/gnunet/p2
  gnunet-arm -c etc/p2.conf -s

Then inside the gnunet-guile2 directory, run the following command:

  ./pre-inst-env guile test-sigpwr-fail.scm

It seems like it's easier to reproduce with gdb.