Re: Website translations with Haunt

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Website translations with Haunt
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:06:28 +0000

Christopher Lemmer Webber transcribed 1.4K bytes:
> pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) writes:
>
> > I want to ask for your thoughts on my new solution since translations
> > are probably important to many Haunt users.  In particular, I believe
> > there was some discussion on Website translation on the Guile or Guix
> > lists as well.
>
> And not just important to Haunt... many sxml using projects!

What's the difference (except for the visible syntax/writing) between
SXML and XML? When I've looked into translations not just prep came to
my mind but XML has native translation support - just no one wants to
work with plain XML when it can be avoided ;)

Is there a chance that we can make use of this native translation ability
while staying user friendly?

It's been really long since I've looked into this, so excuse the gap of
knowledge
and fuzzy "what if..."s.

--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys