FOSDEM 2018 Guile devroom

From: Manolis Ragkousis
Subject: FOSDEM 2018 Guile devroom
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 23:34:37 +0300

Hello Guile, Hello Guix,

Unfortunately I have bad news. Our proposal for a devroom at FOSDEM 2018
has not been accepted. But I think we can still make the best out of a
bad situation. That's why I want to encourage people to submit talks in
other devrooms/tracks. Ludo posted a list some time ago[1] on possible
options. The confirmed devrooms for 2018 will be announced soon. [2]

We also have the option of organizing a fringe event or a hackathon in
the Friday before, if we find a place and there is interest. The ones
local to Brussels can help with finding a place. Alex any ideas?

Alternatively we can host something later in the year somewhere in
another conference. WDYT?

People this is a good time for suggestions and ideas :). Please do say
what you think and how we could make the best out of this. It will help.

Thank you
Manolis

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-11/msg00695.html
[2] https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/