Re: ffi-helper: status

From: Matt Wette
Subject: Re: ffi-helper: status
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 17:31:20 -0700

> On Jul 7, 2017, at 5:18 PM, Matt Wette <address@hidden> wrote:
> However, the above generates 397 FFI declarations into a cairo.scm file which
> is about 6000 lines long.  I’m not
> sure if I want to start testing this code or start converting suggestions and
> have guile-users do some testing.

That is, for this example, I no longer run into declarations which my code says
“failed,” indicating that it didn’t know what to do with the declaration.

I already notice that the function types converters should be called “unwrap”
and that they should be called by the procedure interface.  I am going to start
playing with cairo_set_user_data to see if passed procedures work.