Re: Including sjson (formerly (ice-9 json)) and fash.scm in guile proper

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Including sjson (formerly (ice-9 json)) and fash.scm in guile proper?
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 15:35:50 +0200

Hello!

(A bit late, but hey!)

Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden> skribis:

> So:
>  - Are Guile's developers open to having an (ice-9 fash) module?
>  - And should I submit (ice-9 json), with my changes?

FWIW I’m definitely in favor of (ice-9 json), especially if the #nil
hack has disappeared.  :-)

I’m not too familiar with (ice-9 fash) but with proper tests and
documentation it would be great.  In general, I think we need to add
more persistent data structures—lists, vlists, and vhashes are nice but
don’t cover that many use cases…

Ludo’.