g-golf

From: Rodger Fox
Subject: g-golf
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:52:51 -0800

Hello,

I am interested in g-golf, and I am wondering what is the status on it.
I briefly looked through the git repo. It looks like progress has
stalled lately.

I know there are a few different gtk and gnome libraries, but I want
to know if g-golf is the most current effort on this. If so, I'd like
to work on it and would appreciate any pointers as I get started.

Was there any technical reason that progress stalled?
Or just lack of time/energy?

Thanks.

-Rodger Fox