Re: FOSDEM social dinner

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: FOSDEM social dinner
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 14:40:25 +0100

On 2017-01-09 14:37, Catonano wrote:
<address@hidden>:

Hello,

Guile has a dev room at FOSDEM this year — for a whole day! The
dev
room will be on Sunday.

Whilst organising it, we had the idea that it would be fun to have a
Guile/Guix user & dev dinner on the Saturday evening. I'm hereby
officially opening registration for that :-D

I have not chosen a restaurant yet, but it will be something that
provides a varietary of dietary options (omnivore, veggie, vegan).
If
you are interested in coming along, just drop me a line to confirm.

So — who's in for Guile social dinner on Saturday 4 February 2017
in
Brussels?

Best wishes,

Alex

It seems that  I will manage to be there, too.

So count me in !

I'm an omnivore !

Me too.