Re: GNU Guile 2.1.5 released (beta)

From: Matt Wette
Subject: Re: GNU Guile 2.1.5 released (beta)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 06:52:46 -0800

On Dec 10, 2016, at 5:16 AM, Matt Wette <address@hidden> wrote:

On Dec 9, 2016, at 7:28 AM, Matt Wette <address@hidden> wrote:

On Dec 7, 2016, at 11:55 AM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:

We are pleased to announce GNU Guile release 2.1.5.

Guile 2.1.5 is the fifth pre-release in what will eventually become the
2.2 release series.  We encourage you to test this release and provide
feedback to address@hidden.

I am building on my Mac running macOS 10.12.1, aka Sierra.  I will post my patches when I get through “make check”.

I believe the following, at line 195, in linguine/loader.c is a bug:

#if defined(HAVE_SYS_MMAN_H) && defined(MMAP_ANONYMOUS)

Shouldn’t MMAP_ANONYMOUS actually be HAVE_MAP_ANONYMOUS?  I think this _expression_ is otherwise never satisfied.

Matt