Re: Setting up CI for Guile

From: Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer
Subject: Re: Setting up CI for Guile
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 11:43:37 +0200

Wilfred Hughes <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi folks
>
> I'm a big fan of CI (automated testing), and maybe you are too. I'd
> love to have CI for reviewing patches of Guile.

Hi, thanks for working on this, it sounds like an interesting idea. :-)

Just one thing that caught my eye:

> So, I decided to set it up! This isn't something that's available on
> GNU Savannah, so I've used GitLab (which is still FSF-approved Free
> Software).
>
> You can see my different branches being tested here:
> https://gitlab.com/wilfred/guile/pipelines?scope=branches

As far as I know, while there's a "community edition" of GitLab that's
free software, gitlab.com runs on the proprietary "enterprise edition".
So using it for a GNU project is probably not a good idea.

Taylan