Re: A request to take charge of guile-zmq

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: A request to take charge of guile-zmq
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:04:59 +0000

For historical reasons, Artanis keeps github repo for a mirror. And it's indicated in the project name. The mirror was on gitorious, which is unavailable for pushing now.

I use mailing-list for maintaining it. But few people use it.

John Darrington <address@hidden>于2016年9月13日周二 02:10写道:
Please don't use github for GNU programs (or parts thereof).  For ethical reasons
github is unacceptable for us.

See https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.html  for a list of what
we can and cannot use.

J'