Re: Packing software developed in GNU Guile Scheme

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: Packing software developed in GNU Guile Scheme
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 14:31:47 -0300

Hi Daniel,

> > Maybe look at the automake files from Sly or Guix.
>
> I was using a Automake, but without success because I never use it with
> GNU Guile Scheme (only in C/C++ projects) but I'll use Guix to packing
> it.

There is GNU Foliot [1], fully written in Guile, fully autotool chained, a good
example as well, not because I wrote it :) but because it also includes a user
script
written in guile of course, which needs not be compiled and installed in
$prefix/bin, files are here [2]

I'd be happy to help, ping me...

Cheers,
David