Re: Towards De-icing ice-9 modules.

From: Chad Albers
Subject: Re: Towards De-icing ice-9 modules.
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 16:37:48 -0500

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> wrote:
I would thank you for this, but I cannot even view it without running
nonfree software on my machine.  Posting this link essentially puts
pressure on those who wish to have a voice in this discussion to use
nonfree software, and excludes those who take a principled stand against
using nonfree software.  That's not good.

> (I apologize that it's a google document. I couldn't find a
> comparable,free software online collaborative alternative. suggestions
> are welcome).

We must not collaborate on a platform where using nonfree software is a
prerequisite for entry.

Can you please send it in email as plain text?

I adamantly agree with your sentiments. The ideal solution in my opinion would be a wikipage, so people could comment.  Does anyone have access to one that we all could also read, without having to create a user-account (bonus points)?

--
Chad Albers