Contributions to Guile

From: Chad Albers
Subject: Contributions to Guile
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 13:43:40 -0500

Hi,

I have experience with several schemes: Racket, Chibli, Gauche, and Guile.  I've started to enjoy Guile the most.  I've written one Guile module (https://github.com/neomantic/guile-beaglebone-io) and I'm about to release another one (mailboxes queues for cross thread communication).

I'm considering helping out on the Guile project, and there are a number of areas that I would like to work on.   My question is, then, how can I get involved?

--
Chad