Re: Gambda Logo

From: Thorsten Wilms
Subject: Re: Gambda Logo
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 18:47:33 +0200

On 17.10.2015 18:10, Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
It looks really nice!  I think I still prefer the original logo for its
minimalism.  However, it would kind of be a shame to let the Gambda,
which is probably the nicest Lambda-including logo I've ever seen, go to
waste.

Thanks!

I wonder even if it doesn't get used for Guile (and maybe it will?) if
it could be used for some other Guile using project that's up and
coming?  Hell, "Gambda" would be a great name for a library.

Iff it won't be used for Guile, I see nothing speaking against using it for a different project, as long as the lambda and the implied G make sense for it.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/