Re: Gambda Logo

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: Gambda Logo
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 09:50:07 -0500

On 2015-10-17 04:38, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
Hi!

I guess the silence (with the one exception, thank you Amirouche!)
means I should stop and go away, but I couldn't help it ... here's a
comparison using Luis's work and a small refinement:
http://i.imgur.com/qM0k0Xq.png

Hi, Thorsten! Thanks for the comparison, it's very helpful.

I think the silence is because people here seem to be working on many (big) projects. I don't know how they manage to do all the things they do :)

I have to agree with Taylan. The logo you propose seems to fit better on the website, although I don't like it. My mind seems to interpret the icon as the ear of a cartoon character :P

Also, compared to the gambda icon, I think the contracted form of the logo I propose could work better as application icon (i.e. on the desktop) and website icon.

Best,

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/