Re: New logo and website design proposal

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: New logo and website design proposal
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:20:07 -0500

On 2015-10-12 12:03, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué wrote:
On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Luis Felipe López Acevedo
<address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I just finished an implementation of the new website. You can grab
a copy of the built site from here:

https://bitbucket.org/sirgazil/dnd/downloads/guile-website-20151009.tar.gz
[1]

To try it out:

$ cd path/to/guile-website-yyyymmdd
$ python3 -m http.server # couldn't find a equivalent
in Guile

Then visit the website at <http://localhost:8000/ [2]>.

​At the bottom, Contributors doesn't show up on the same row as all
the other sections. See attached image. I'm not sure if this was
intended or not, i guess not as there's room to fit it.

​Aleix​

That behavior is intended. The links sections are wrapped as words in a paragraph as the screen width narrows. But I see there's room, as you say, so I'll make them not to break that soon.

Thanks, Aleix.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/