Alternative logo proposal

From: Thorsten Wilms
Subject: Alternative logo proposal
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 22:07:13 +0200

Hi!

I wasn't subscribed before, but got aware of Luis's mockups via IRC. While I think there's a lot just done right on the website mockup, I see issues with the logo proposal.

The G in parens concept is fine, but the weighting could be better. Even then, a G that is all round on the outside is hard to make harmonious ... and to keep at a far distances from Google's new G. Then in the lockup, where one paren has to step in the background, the concept falls apart, to my eyes.

So here's my (first?) proposal, still inspired by Luis's work:
http://i.imgur.com/oKyEvkr.png

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: