Re: New logo and website design proposal

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: New logo and website design proposal
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:48:52 -0500

On 2015-09-15 14:43, Mathieu Lirzin wrote:
Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> writes:

Hello list,

As part of the Guile project I imagine, I'd like to propose these
visual modifications for the logo and the website.

Logo
https://multimedialib.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/guile-logo-proposal-2015-06-16.png

Website mockup (some rough sketches here)
https://multimedialib.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/website-mockup-2015-09-15.png

My intention with this proposal is, hopefully, to modernize the image
of the project a bit and make it more attractive to potential users.

Your comments are very welcomed,

Amazing! If you need help on the SXML part I'm willing to help.

Thanks Mathieu, and your help is very welcomed. I'll let you know if there is green light :)

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/