guile-clutter, clutter-devel: I worked and pushed another 7 patches

From: David Pirotte
Subject: guile-clutter, clutter-devel: I worked and pushed another 7 patches
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:08:44 -0300

Hello,

        guile-clutter
          clutter-devel:         I worked and pushed another 7 patches (*)

Getting close to a 1.12.2 release:

        -]      guile-clutter now pass make distcheck
        -]      no more guile nor clutter related warnings anymore

        there are texi [documentation] related warnings, but I won't work on
these
        now and you maty safely ignore all of them.

If you'd like to try it, see some recommendation here below (***)

Happy hacking,
David

(*)             da0a469 * adding pkg-config support
                a051913 * autotool chain improvements - final steps
                8793b08 * fix make distcheck
                6b0c524 * autotool chain improvements - preparation
                d2c10d0 * adding LICENSE
                6d57238 * fixing clutter_init related warning
                b09a69e * fixing examples/hello-transition.scm

(**)            I use /opt/cogl/1.12 and make symbolic links like this

                        cd /opt/cogl
                        include -> 1.12/include/
                        lib -> 1.12/lib/
                        share -> 1.12/share

                this allows me to 'play with' and check guile-clutter against
                multiple cogl/clutter versions if I need to...

(***)

You need to install/satisfy the following dependencies:

        g-wrap 1.9.15

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/g-wrap/g-wrap-1.9.15.tar.gz
        guile-cairo     [ from the source, git clone ]
                git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/guile-cairo.git
        guile-gnome 2.16.3

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guile-gnome.git/snapshot/guile-gnome-2.16.3.tar.gz

and cogl, clutter 1.12.2 [it won't compile against the latest distro available
version], so I suggest:

        git clone git://git.gnome.org/cogl
        cd cogl
        git checkout 1.12.2
        ./autogen.sh --prefix=...               (**)
        make
        make install

        git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
        cd clutter
        git checkout 1.12.2
        ./autogen.sh --prefix=...               (**)
        make
        make install

To compile guile-clutter:

        git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/guile-gnome.git guile-clutter
        cd guile-clutter
        git checkout clutter-devel
        ./autogen.sh
        ./configure --prefix=/opt \

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/cogl/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/clutter/lib/pkgconfig
 \
          LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/lib:/opt/cogl/lib:/opt/clutter/lib
        make
        make install

        note that the above ./configure step assumes all dependencies in /opt
and
        cogl/clutter installed as explained here below (**), you'll have to
adapt
        PKG_CONFIG_PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to accommodate your cogl/clutter
_and_
        g-wrap, guile-cairo and guile-gnome --prefix