Re: Guile Assembler

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: Guile Assembler
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:49:45 +0200

Dear Andy,

I am still busy with creating a proper assembler within Guile. The first step was to be able to execute a page, which I have been able to create.

If you are interested, I can put a git repository somewhere.

Hi,
interestingly, I recently started a very similar project, and took the very same first step. However, it quickly turned out that going through the documentation of x86-64 is somewhat tedious, so the project lost its initial impetus.

Perhaps it could be valuable or mutually motivating to join forces?

My repo is available here:

https://bitbucket.org/panicz/envy/src

(the project uses an extension module from another project that is not contained in the repo, but can be easily obtained from
https://bitbucket.org/panicz/slayer/src)

Regards,
M.