Re: [patch] literal arrays in master

From: Daniel Llorens
Subject: Re: [patch] literal arrays in master
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:31:35 +0200

Now with a test. The first patch makes most of test-suite/tests/arrays.test run
under both the compiler and the interpreter. It produces a large amount of
errors under the compiler. The next two patches are the same as in the last
email and fix these errors.

However, it's interesting to me that the errors in arrays.test somehow don't
count as a failure in the final summary of the test suite. I believe this could
be a bug in the test framework, but I'm not familiar with that code.

Regards,

        Daniel