Re: Reinterpreting the compiler source code

From: William ML Leslie
Subject: Re: Reinterpreting the compiler source code
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 10:13:17 +1000

On 5 September 2014 03:33, Ian Grant <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is only the tip of the ice-burg; and the less evidence I see that
> people are properly addressing this 'issue', the more of these
> 'suggestions' I will publish over the next few days.

I would be much more interested in hearing about how you intend to
solve this 'issue'.

Are you building an ELF inspection and decompilation tool?  Are you
rewriting GCC and the exec server as a bisimulation in ATS, Idris, or
Coq?

--
William Leslie

Notice:
Likely much of this email is, by the nature of copyright, covered
under copyright law.  You absolutely MAY reproduce any part of it in
accordance with the copyright law of the nation you are reading this
in.  Any attempt to DENY YOU THOSE RIGHTS would be illegal without
prior contractual agreement.