compilation-mode support for Guile backtrace; v2 much simplified

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: compilation-mode support for Guile backtrace; v2 much simplified
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 19:51:04 +0200

Hi,

Here's a much simplified and collapsed version of compilation-mode
support for Guile backtraces.

In short:
  -no resolving trickery of absolute file names, we'll try
   to do that upstream
  -remaining are the two non-GNU standard Guile convention regexpses

It would be nice we can have Guile-2.2 use GNU-standard error messages
in backtraces, but either way we'll probably have to live with current
guile backtraces for quite some time.

Greetings, Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl