updated contact info

From: Richard Todd
Subject: updated contact info
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 23:27:25 -0500

Hi all,

Waaaay back in 2002 - 2003 timeframe I started the guile-lib project.
Life happened and I haven't been active in free/open-source projects
since then. But, I'm hoping to get back into some development soon,
and I thought I would at least update my contact info (patch for
guile-lib attached). Just in case people ever tried to reach me at the
old address.

It's really great to see all the advances in the guile 2.0 series.  I
think 1.6 was current back when I was active.

thanks,
Richard Todd