Strange UNRESOLVED results in elisp-compiler.test

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Strange UNRESOLVED results in elisp-compiler.test
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:14:47 +0300

These UNRESOLVED results in elisp-compiler.test puzzle me:

     UNRESOLVED: elisp-compiler.test: Exceptions: catch and throw
     UNRESOLVED: elisp-compiler.test: Exceptions: unwind-protect
     UNRESOLVED: elisp-compiler.test: Equivalence Predicates: eq

Any idea why could these fail on Windows?  Where do I find their
implementation that needs to be examined for the reasons?

TIA