Re: Welcome Mark as new co-maintainer

From: Sjoerd van Leent
Subject: Re: Welcome Mark as new co-maintainer
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:18:26 +0200

I am happy that the Guile community and the GNU project have another maintainer at their side, Hooray.

Sjoerd

On 05/27/2014 11:34 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Hello Guilers,

I’m happy to announce that Mark H. Weaver has now been officially
appointed as Guile co-maintainer by the GNU Project overseers, along
with Andy and myself.

Mark has been doing excellent work on Guile for several years,
tirelessly looking for improvements, fearlessly treading into scary
places like psyntax and I/O ports, so I’m glad to have him officially
on board now.

Welcome, Mark!  :-)

Ludo’.