Re: Error while running the software

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Error while running the software
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 18:19:11 +0800

hi!
I found you used a lot of "gh_" functions which are the old APIs of
Guile. This may cause problems when you're compiling it with Guile-2.x.
Please change them to newer "scm_" APIs according the the manual:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/guile.html#API-Reference

But I do think it's better to have a table for converting gh_* to
scm_*...Anyone know about it?