guile-clutter, clutter-devel: fixing make check

From: David Pirotte
Subject: guile-clutter, clutter-devel: fixing make check
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 15:41:18 -0300

Hello,

        guile-clutter
          clutter-devel: fixing make check

Patch review solicited: note that I am autotool kind of blind.  Thanks to
Ludovic who
kindly suggested, on irc, the corrections to be made, but please double check,
tx.

I think this patch should probably be also applied to the clutter branch as well
otherwise make check will raise a bug (unless using an old automake version),
wdyt?

Thanks,
David

ps:     out of curiosity, any one knows the exact version of automake from which
        the actual tests.mk code would raise a bug? Should I mention that in the
        commit message?