Re: WebSockets

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: WebSockets
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 18:08:29 +0800

On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 10:29 +0100, Neil Jerram wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm interested in adding support for WebSockets
> (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6455) to Guile's web modules.  Is anyone
> else interested in - or possibly already working on - that?

I was planing to implement websocket in Artanis web-framework and
there's half-baked code. Then I realized it's better to integrate with
the server, but Artanis hasn't written its own server. So it's
appreciated if anyone can do the job. ;-)

BTW, I think it's a chance to have crypto modules in guile-core since
websocket needs both sha-1 and base64.