Re: Export scm_i_with_continuation_barrier?

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Export scm_i_with_continuation_barrier?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:42:30 -0500

Doug Evans <address@hidden> writes:

> What I want is all the functionality of scm_c_catch and all the
> functionality of scm_c_with_continuation_barrier ... which is exactly
> what scm_i_with_continuation_barrier is.
>
> So ... any chance in exporting scm_i_with_continuation_barrier?
> [renamed of course :-)]
> How about scm_c_catch_with_continuation_barrier?

FWIW, I think this is a fine idea.  I haven't looked closely enough to
have an opinion about the name, but I'll leave that for others to hash
out, or your best judgment if no one else chimes in.

One thing: if we export it, we should also document it.

Would you like to prepare a patch for stable-2.0?

    Thanks!
      Mark