Latest version of SRFI-64 testing.scm?

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Latest version of SRFI-64 testing.scm?
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:22:14 -0500

Hi Per,

I'd like to include a fully-featured SRFI-64 in the upcoming Guile
2.0.10 release, and to do so in such a way that most of the changes can
be folded back into your upstream version.

I'm aware of the earlier work by Sunjoong Lee in 2012, but it seems that
he made extensive stylistic changes to your code, and I'd prefer to stay
closer to your upstream version.

Where can I find your latest versions of testing.scm and
srfi-64-test.scm?

    Regards,
      Mark