Fwd: Guile interpeter crash

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Fwd: Guile interpeter crash
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 18:42:57 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Panicz Maciej Godek <address@hidden>
Date: 2013/10/1
Subject: Re: Guile interpeter crash
To: Dmitry Bogatov <address@hidden>

2013/10/1 Dmitry Bogatov <address@hidden>

Here is code that results crash (return 134). Hope it is interesting.

The code you gave is not a proper Scheme program.

Although macros may expand into definitions and syntax definitions in any context that permits them, it is an error for a definition or syntax definition to shadow a syntactic keyword whose meaning is needed to determine whether some form in the group of forms that contains the shadowing definition is in fact a definition, or, for internal definitions, is needed to determine the boundary between the group and the expressions that follow the group

In other words, you cannot redefine define. I suppose the interpreter falls into infinite loop when it tries to substitute define# with define, and then define -- with define#.
That being said, I don't think it's fortunate to use the # character within a symbol.

Best regards,
M.