Doctest as guild script

From: KAction
Subject: Doctest as guild script
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:35:33 +0400

Here is patch (I wrote about it two weeks ago or so).

During moving to guild I found one more limitation --- if called
in REPL, (doctest "(foo)") do not restore previous state of
interpreter. I am going to improve it and continuation master's
advice is welcome.

Another issue is license. I did not signed paper about Guile
(unfortunately, it is impossible to sign paper for all GNU
project at once). Is it critical for such non-essensial part of
Guile?

Best regards