Re: [guile] Re: Guile 2.0.9 build failure.

From: Dmitry Bogatov
Subject: Re: [guile] Re: Guile 2.0.9 build failure.
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 20:14:54 +0400

Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> writes:
>> configure:5266: checking whether the C compiler works
>> configure:5288: gcc -Wall -Wextra -pedantic -Wconversion -g -pg -O0
>> conftest.c  >&5

> I suspect the problem has to do with "-pedantic", which I guess was
> taken from one of your environment variables (CFLAGS?).  It's possible
> that some of those other warning flags are causing problems as well.

Thanks! I really should have read what I attached.

> Also, did you really intend to compile with -O0 and -pg?

I usually build from source for hacking, so I set debugging and strict
CFLAGS by default. Would it be useful to fix compiler warnings? ---
there is a lot of them.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <address@hidden>,
Free Software supporter and netiquette guardian.