Re: wip-linker: Refactor ELF linker and loader

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: wip-linker: Refactor ELF linker and loader
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:22:59 +0200

On Wed 22 May 2013 23:13, address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Andy Wingo <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> This is the first time I've tried git-send-email, so perhaps something
>> goes wrong.  In any case, the intention is to allow folks to comment
>> easily on the code; we'll see how that goes.
>
> Thanks for doing this!

And thank you for reviewing!  I'll fix up the patches and push them
separately, and respond to questions inline.

> Again, at this stage I don’t have anything clever to say about this
> code.  As far as I’m concerned, I don’t want to be a hindrance, so feel
> free to push uncontroversial things like this after a few days if
> nothing comes out.
>
> WDYT?

Sounds good to me.  This particular patch series was very much
"down-in-the-weeds" but I wanted to try to page it into someone else's
mind, and to take advantage of the civodul style checker ;-)

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/