Re: lua branch

From: Phil
Subject: Re: lua branch
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 15:42:09 -0500

Hey guys,

I was just thinking about Guile Lua (and feeling guilty that I never
did finish it). Anyway, I never did make any progress after my 2012
posts. I got a little discouraged while implementing Lua's multiple
values everywhere, to be honest.

By all means, feel free to take over the lua branch. As long as it's
okay with Ludo, Andy, whoever is in charge these days, I think you
should push to it with reckless abandon instead of submitting patches
since it isn't used in guile (yet).