Re: attempt at array cleanup

From: Daniel Llorens
Subject: Re: attempt at array cleanup
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 06:27:55 +0200

Hello,

I've rebased this branch on top of master. It is at

https://gitorious.org/guile-stable-2-0-array-cleanup/guile-stable-2-0-array-cleanup/commits/master-ra0

I had conflicts in about 10 of the 50 patches:

* scm_i_print_bytevector(), that I had rewritten and had changed from
stable-2.0 to master.
* uses of SCM_IMP and SCM_NIMP that I had removed, had been removed in parallel
in master.
* weak vector fixes in vectors.c.
* context mismatches.

I think I have incorporated the changes coming from master as they were, but I
didn't test after each patch so the history may be broken in places. The top of
the branch should be good though.

Regards,

  Daniel