Re: attempt at array cleanup

From: Daniel Llorens
Subject: Re: attempt at array cleanup
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 12:20:45 +0200

On May 1, 2013, at 01:10, Daniel Llorens wrote:

> In the ra0 branch, that still fails, and this also fails:
>
> scheme@(guile-user)> address@hidden(#t #t)
> While compiling expression:
> ERROR: In procedure uniform-array->bytevector: Wrong type (expecting uniform
> contiguous array): address@hidden(#t #t)

I have now fixed this, and also this bug in stable-2.0:

https://gitorious.org/guile-stable-2-0-array-cleanup/guile-stable-2-0-array-cleanup/commit/0a0818d9bf6086cbaa12c53ee3c14029a3934e7b

A4. Compiler fails with some typed arrays.

scheme@(guile-user)> #2b((#t #f) (#f #t))
While compiling expression:
ERROR: In procedure uniform-array->bytevector: Wrong type (expecting uniform
contiguous array): #2b((#t #f) (#f #t))

It should be => #2b((#t #f) (#f #t)).

The bug with char arrays is still unfixed.

Regards

        Daniel