Outdated section of manual 6.19.10 (Included Guile Modules)

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Outdated section of manual 6.19.10 (Included Guile Modules)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 03:38:37 -0400

I just noticed that section 6.19.10 is horribly out of date.  It's also
out of place, in a section of the manual that talks about the module
mechanism.

Frankly, I think it should simply be removed.  It is mostly redundant
with Chapter 7 (Guile Modules).  If it's to be kept, it should be
brought up to date, and should be kept up to date going forward.

What do you think?

    Mark