Re: Help required with exporting and using GOOP generics

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: Help required with exporting and using GOOP generics
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:27:42 -0300

Hello Brent,

Please send the code, i'll look at it asap.

I am precisely in a discussion with developers about goops and the way the guile
module system interferes with it, since i also believe that there is a serious
problem indeed: and not 'just' because there is no way to ask goops 'stuff' to
land
in a single module, but because if you don't do the right [counter intuitive]
thing
then export actually exports single class capable accessors and methods instead
of
the generic.

Anyway, please send your code, because there is a way to make it run, it's just
matter of you understanding how and i'll do my best to help you.

Cheers,
David

;; --