Re: What's the plan of Guile on GSoC 2013?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: What's the plan of Guile on GSoC 2013?
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:36:32 +0800

On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 11:57 -0500, Noah Lavine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > So, ideas?  :-)
> >

> How about continuing the Emacs-Guile integration? I would be really excited
> to finally see that happen.

Well, there're bad/good news for you ;-P

BAD news:
Seems you can't count Emacs-Guile as GSoC anymore.

GOOD news:
guile-emacs compiled successfully and works for me now, I just tried it
today, and there's a big update for it.

Just kidding!
I think there could be some interesting work for guile-emacs though, and
folks have a good start if it works now.

Thanks BT!