Re: What's the plan of Guile on GSoC 2013?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: What's the plan of Guile on GSoC 2013?
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:29:36 +0100

Hi,

Nala Ginrut <address@hidden> skribis:

> I've noticed Jose E. Marchesi mentioned GSoC 2013 for GNU, and I checked
> out the GSoC page of GNU Octave:
> http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas
> Do we have such a page for GSoC ideas?

No, but maybe people could post ideas as well as whether they’d like to
be mentors on one of these lists.  Then we could send selected ideas to
José for inclusion on
<http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2013.html>.

This page also contains useful advice worth reading.

So, ideas?  :-)

Ludo’.