Re: Programming racket like in guile

From: stefan . itampe
Subject: Re: Programming racket like in guile
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:04:53 +0100

On Friday, February 22, 2013 04:56:24 PM Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hi!
>
> address@hidden skribis:
> > I have spend quite a lot of work porting racket code to guile
> > e.g. syntax-parse and the code for contracts, as a spinoff I have
> > done several other parts as well e.g.
>
> Would you like to come up with individual commits to add those to
> Guile?
>
> Ludo’.

Please be clear to what you would like to include. I would order it
like this

1. misc small utilities used in the translation process. This can
probably be compartmentized more but it's kind of nice to have one
include file.

2. Syntax parse. I used syntax parse to make most of the more advanced
macros in the compability layer.

3. Racket For loops, used quite extensively in racket code

4. Racket Structs, also used quite a lot in racket code

5. Racket lambda utilities, used extensively in contract code

6. racket contracts,

7. racket match, A nice matcher that even has PEG qualities.

/Stefan