Re: About Guile crypto support

From: Daniel Hartwig
Subject: Re: About Guile crypto support
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:37:39 +0800

On 9 February 2013 00:21, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yeah, apparently there are several half-baked bindings around.  Let’s
> just polish one of them, and submit it for inclusion in libgcrypt.

I have already submitted some additions to one, but I may just continue
in a new repository.

By the way, I very much like the conventions used in the GnuTLS
bindings.  The enums in particular make a lot of sense for a security
library, with the extreme type safety they provide.  I will pursue a
similar approach.

One question.  With the current state of FFI, do you think it matters
much whether the bulk of the bindings are done in C or FFI?

Regards