Re: Scmutils in guile-2.0

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: Scmutils in guile-2.0
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 00:33:37 +0100

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
>> +(cond-expand (guile-2
>> +           (define-syntax define-integrable
>> +             (syntax-rules ()
>> +               ((_ form body ...) (define form body ...)))))
>
> You can actually use ‘define-inlinable’ here (info "(guile) Inlinable
> Procedures").

Sorry, I'm lost.

Doesn't define-inlinable define a procedure?

Here, the idea simply was to have `define-integrable' behave exactly
the same as `define'.

BTW, I provided this patch just so that those who are interested could
get started using guile-scmutils with guile-2.0.  However,
guile-scmutils only contains a fraction of the real scmutils.  For the
real port, I'm working on an mit-scheme compatibility module so that
as much as possible of the original source can be used as is.

Best regards,
Mikael