Is guile-dbi still mainaining?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Is guile-dbi still mainaining?
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:11:54 +0800

Hi Boriani & Vepstas !
I'm dealing with a web-framework and using guile-dbi & guile-dbd, which
are nice thing to handle the databases. ;-)
I found there're something obsoleted in the current code, when I tried
to format a patch I've noticed the bug-report&patches haven't been
responded since 2010.
So I think it's better to ping you here.

I plan to fork it on github and package them for guildhall.
If it's OK for you, please let me know. ;-)

Thanks!