[ANN] guile-xmlrpc 0.1.0 released

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: [ANN] guile-xmlrpc 0.1.0 released
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 23:39:47 -0800

Hi,

I just released the first version of guile-xmlrpc. This comes from a
module I wrote for tekuti (Andy's blog engine) to be able to support
the MovableType API. It has evolved a bit since then.

If you want to give it a try, in the examples/ directory there's a
server and a client that should talk to each other.

---

guile-xmlrpc is an XMLRPC module for Guile. Guile already has the
wonderful sxml module that allows XML document creation and parsing.
guile-xmlrpc goes one step further and combines sxml with some macros
and procedures that simplifies even more the creation and parsing of
XMLRPC documents.

https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-xmlrpc

Aleix