Re: syntax closures

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: syntax closures
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:08:44 +0900

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I managed to do what you said, the result is at

https://gitorious.org/syntax-closures

I changed it so that it is enough to do

(use-modules (srfi srfi-72))

Note SRFI-72 is not an implementation of syntactic-closures.
It's an alternate hygiene algorithm closer to the R6RS one which
includes a compatible syntax-case and some convenience utilities.

Syntactic-closures never had a formal specification, just
an informal description and reference implementation, so
it's not clear to me if SRFI-72's make-capturing-identifier is
equivalent to the synclos free variables.

--
Alex